Our beginner to intermediate/advanced intermediate gaited horse clinics
are packed with information for you and your horse.
In addition to my clinic series, I offer for more advanced riders a private and small group lesson option - I can accommodate any situation and tailor a learning program specifically for you and your horses/groups needs
In our clinics, some of the many topics covered are, but not limited to
* Understanding your horses breed
* distinguishing the correct gaits
* correct bits and tack, including understanding bitless
* using your seat to help your gaited horse
* strength building and conditioning tips
* ways to maintain your gaited horse
* shoeing and hoof trimming
All gaited breeds and Auditors are welcome!